A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowe graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Bowe MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Bowe practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bowe practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.