Dr. Christopher Bowe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 17th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Bowe has been my doctor for 35 years and was recommended to me by my sister who was a nurse. I can't say enough great things about the care and kindness he has given my family and I always. He is a special and wonderful Doctor and my family & I are eternally grateful for he expert care.

March 2nd, 2012
docter bowe is the best docter i have ever went to he takes the time to talk to you i have been to other docters and they allways rush you out the door not docter bowe

November 3rd, 2010
Moved office in Dec.2009 thus improving patient realtionship and reducing wait time in waiting room to minimal minutes. No inner office wait time and doctor takes time to assure best patient care.

March 30th, 2010
Fantastic caring doctor!!
Dr Bowe has always been warm caring and right on in his treatment of me and 5 members in my family! I would hate to go to anyone else as I trust his judgement and feel he really really cares about everyone in my family. I really like his nurse practioners too!

March 4th, 2010
Your life is more valuable than this man makes it
I personnally do not go to this doctor, but my wife did at one time as well as her parents. On numerous occations, he did things that I seriuosly question, such as peeling skin off a burned arm, misdiagnosing a thyroid condition and telling the man that he was just old, and not being able to see him just before he passed. Obviously I am emotionally tied here, but I also work in the insurance industry and have seen this individual's greed first hand. I couldn't convince my family member to stay away from this doctor, but I hopefully I can convince other potential victom's.

October 2nd, 2009
Care was optimum
You can never judge a Dr. by one visit - the patients before you determine your wait, an emergency for example. I have always had excellent care, never felt rushed, and have also been very happy with the Nurse Practioners on staff.

February 27th, 2009
would not let him treat a dog
he is rude - takes forever to get into see him - he has taken on way to many people to treat - you have to see one of the 2 nurese he has helping him - if you want to see him it takes like a month to get in - he is all about the money - he could care less about the people he treats.

May 25th, 2008
He talked me and my husband into switching to a medicare HMO plan. We trusted him and then found out he was getting paid to not perform tests on us and discharge us from the hospital quickly. He made thousand of dollars off of ripping off his medicare patients. He also runs his own personal company to discharge patients once they cost the hospital money. HE GETS A BONUS FOR THIS!