Dr. Christopher Boynton MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Lumberton, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2013
Dr. Boynton helped me turn my life around. I had gastric bypass surgery about 3 years ago and I feel so thankful for all of the help I have received from his office and staff. Dr. Boynton is very attentive in answering all of your questions and taking time to listen to you as well. At any time I have been in that office or called, the office staff has been very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Boynton and I have referred friends to him as well.

November 5th, 2013
Dr. Boynton removed my cyst on my back. Had no problems getting a appointment and the staff was very courteous. Prior to surgery he explained what he will do so I can understand what's gonna happen.

November 5th, 2013
Dr. Boynton saved my life. He successfully performed gastric bypass on me about 3 years ago. My experience is 1) I had a consultation and at that time he explained different options for me. 2) At the conclusion of that appointment I chose by pass surgery. His office was fantastic in facilitating appointments, paperwork and insurance processing. After surgery I had a complication and Brigid helped me. She called me every hour to see how I was and told me the answering service had my name and not to worry about calling after hours if I needed Dr. Boynton. After a year, Dr. Boynton checked me and determined I had a hernia. I would only allow Dr. Boynton to remove it. There are times I have waited, past my appointment time, to be seen. But, I know when it is my turn, Dr. Boynton will give me all the time I need. I would highly recommend Dr. Boynton to anyone who may be need of his expertise.

January 2nd, 2012
Staff was Rude

December 27th, 2011
Easy to get an appointment but that's where it ended. Receptionist was extremely RUDE. Waited in waiting room for over an hour while people with later appointments were seen. Doctor spent very little time with me. Told me nothing appeared wrong on tests. I should make an appointment with his partner for more tests and then call back for a follow up appointment. NO PROBLEM!

April 28th, 2011
The best
He is well known in the are to be the best at gallbladder and hernia surgery. Recovery was quick and easy. All the other doctors go to him.

December 8th, 2010
Top Filght Surgeon.
Dr Boynton is simply the best when it comes to laproscopic hernia or gall bladder surgery. He instilled enough confidence in me to undergo a procedure that I put off far too long out of fear.He has a great reputation among other doctors and the surgicenter staff was first rate. I would recommend him without hesitation.

June 25th, 2010
Diagnostics
Miss diagnosed lung cancer. Removed part of lung but did not stop bleeding and found the remaining part of lung still had cancer in it. Operated again to remove remaining part of lung and stop bleeding. Patient did not recover and died a few days later.

March 27th, 2017