A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brabazon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabazon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brabazon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brabazon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Brabazon practice?
Dr. Christopher Brabazon practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.