A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brancato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brancato is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brancato
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brancato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brancato, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancato graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brancato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Brancato FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Brancato practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brancato has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Brancato practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sunbury, PA.
See Sunbury Cardiologists.