Dr. Christopher Bray MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Gainesville, FL

no change

April 29th, 2016
I moved to Gainesville five years ago and was very luck to find a Doctor like Dr. Bray. When he first seen me I was in a wheelchair with very little mobility. Through his guidance and great help I have mastered several of my problems and moving again. I have my limitations but I understand them now. I feel more alive now than I have in the past 10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Bray to anyone I talk to. Thank you!

April 1st, 2016
Dr. Bray truly seems interested in his patients and their welfare. He is courteous and listens to what they have to say.

February 1st, 2016
This is my fourth year of having Dr. Bray be my primary provider. I have always found Dr. Bray and his staff to be helpful,. friendly, and professional. In particular, Dr. Bray has been knowledgeable and attentive to my medical needs. He listens, is easy to talk to, and gives valuable feedback. I appreciate the human touch he brings to our appointments.

December 26th, 2015
Dr Bray is a thoughtful, thorough, informative and attentive. He is the ideal doctor as he understands and respects the balance of "conventional"and holistic medicine.

November 23rd, 2015
Sitting here trying to think of what to write. Dr. Bray just basically knows everything. No matter what I ask, he has answers. Even tough "opinion and advice" type questions that my previous family doctor would just shrug her shoulders about, Dr. Bray ALWAYS has ideas and suggestions--such as how to treat various incurable chronic illnesses with combinations of medications and lifestyle changes, and what kind of further testing might be beneficial, and what the latest scientific literature has to say . I can't say enough good things about him. Regarding the office staff, I can't tell if they are overwhelmed or can't be bothered, but they don't do what they are requested to do and they don't bother returning phone calls, and they sometimes don't bother even answering the phone. He needs a GOOD Office Manager.

February 5th, 2015
Great doctor; terrible staff.
Dr. Bray is very thoughtful, caring, and knowledgable when it comes to spending time with patients and advisement on health issues. Unfortunately, his staff are consistently rude, slow, and act like they do not enjoy their jobs. I have been treated and watched them treat people like they are cattle, and the front desk staff II do not know the young man's name) is the worst about having zero empathy or and less than helpinng mannerism. It is difficult to get an appointment if you are sick and need to be seen right away and nurses are slow to return calls, if they do at all. Dr. Bray is very responsive, but his staff is out of hand.