A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman BREEDEN graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chapman BREEDEN has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN practice?
- Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Chapman BREEDEN practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.