A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Breeden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Breeden is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Breeden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeden graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breeden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Breeden MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Breeden practice?
- Dr. Christopher Breeden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Breeden practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists.