A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brenner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brenner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Brenner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brenner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Brenner practices Family Medicine near Countryside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and La Grange, IL.