A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brenner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brenner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Lagrange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Brenner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brenner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Brenner practices Family Medicine near Countryside, IL.