Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Bressler is one of the best if not the best physician at the Banner facility!! He truly cares for is patients. He actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. Very efficient. He is no longer with Banner. I will follow him to his new practice as soon as I find out where that is. All around great guy

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jodi on May 10th, 2016

I will try to follow Dr. Bressler as he has left Banner... I hope where ever he goes they take my insurance.

by Charlotte D'Andrea on Apr 15th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

The Best Doctor in the valley show details The Best Doctor in the valley
by Carolyn Hughey on Apr 14th, 2016

I love Dr. Bressler. I've been here in AZ for eight years and he's the first doctor I've found to be thorough, to listen to his patients, and he's fun to be around. He's left Banner and I'm sad about that, but I will find him, because I don't want any other doctor to take care of me but him.

by Russ on Mar 23rd, 2016

Excellent care. Very concerned.

Doctor show details Doctor
Jan 14th, 2016

I have recommended Dr. Bressler to friends. He has diagnosis health issues I have had that other doctors missed.

Dec 2nd, 2015

After my annual physical it took four weeks for Dr. Bressler's staff to send my lab results. The lab is located in the same building, but Dr. Bressler's assistant claimed that they had not received the results. Front desk staff are inefficient because it is most important to them to have time to carry on personal conversations.