A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Breuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Breuer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Breuer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Breuer graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breuer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher K Breuer MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Breuer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Breuer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Breuer practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Pediatric Surgeons.