A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Matthew Brian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Brian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Brian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons and Golden Surgeons.