A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Browne, Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Browne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Browne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Browne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Browne practice?
- Dr. Christopher Browne has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tulsa Surgeons.