A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Browne, Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Browne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Browne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Browne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Browne practice?
- Dr. Christopher Browne has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tulsa Surgeons.