A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Browne, Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Browne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Browne practice?
Dr. Christopher Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.