A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bruck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bruck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bruck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bruck MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Bruck practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bruck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bruck practices Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.