A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bruck is Excellent. Dr. Bruck has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bruck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Bruck practice?
Dr. Christopher Bruck practices Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Bruck, Dr. Kip Bruck, Dr. Kris Bruck, Dr. Kristopher Bruck