A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bruno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Bruno has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Bruno practice?
Dr. Christopher Bruno practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors, Philadelphia Endocrinologists, and Philadelphia General Practitioners.