A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Buchanan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Buchanan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Buchanan MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Buchanan practices Urology near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Urologists.