Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli?

Great

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Been going to him for years. Very professional, easy to talk to, listens to me. I have been to several shrinks, and he is the best which is why I have stuck by him all this time.

Not a very helpful Dr.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

He does not listen. Acts as if you are bothering him. Charges for a full session even though he does his best to get you out the door in under ten minutes. . He seems to have forgotten that the patients are the one's putting food on his table. Answers the phone numerous times during EVERY session, He's even had food delivered for himself during session. I would not recommend this "Dr." to anyone.

Not good

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

He was impatient, did not listen and prescribed without getting to know me. He also billed me for an appointment which I called to cancel two weeks in advance. I would not recommend him.

Posted on March 18th, 2015