A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bulger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bulger, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bulger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bulger practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Glastonbury Surgeons.