Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Bulger
Dr. Christopher Bulger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT, with other offices in Boca Raton, FL and Chapel Hill, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Pulmonary Disease and General Surgery. Dr. Bulger is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and Uconn Medical Center. Dr. Bulger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Bulger has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Christopher Bulger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.
Dr. Timothy Chartier
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Surgery
Glastonbury, CT 0.25 mi21
Dr. Aeumuro Lake
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Glastonbury, CT 0.37 mi8
Dr. Dennis Ng
Family Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Glastonbury, CT 0.92 mi15