A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bulger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bulger, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bulger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Bulger practice?
Dr. Christopher Bulger practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Canton, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons and Glastonbury Emergency Physicians.