A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bulger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bulger, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bulger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bulger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bulger practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons.