Dr. Christopher Burling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 25th, 2016
Love Dr. Burling, not his staff
Dr. Burling is great, his staff not so much. Receptionists are rude and the nurse struggled trying to get my vitals.

April 2nd, 2015
Burling and his staff need a reality check
Horrible service. The receptionist need to realize anything they say the people in the waiting area can hear. They need to be taught phone manners. The nurse spent more time in the room asking questions and was polite however the doctor seems to busy to even help. I called over a week ago to ask why we weren't referred somewhere closer to where we live and the receptionist acted mad that I was making them work and still haven't heard back to even explain why we have to drive over an hour away even though a doctor is in the same town that could help us. This place is a joke!

February 17th, 2012
this is a referal doctor
i am very unhappy with this dr. the rating on school has poor marks for teaching doctors knowledge. he does no impress me at all.

November 22nd, 2011
Was my first visit today. He seemed friendly enough. diagnosed my problem,said if I wasn't better to come back and see what we would need to do..

October 24th, 2010
Wouldn't take my dogs to him again
I have used this Dr. for almost ten years and he still doesn't even know who I am when I go into his office. He is arrogant, insensitive, and does not listen to his patients when they try to talk to him. "If it ain't HIS idea, it ain't gonna happen." I have had numerous other patients who have tried to get me to find a new dr., but I just kept hoping 'with age would come wisdom', but it never happened. His arrogance will never allow him to become a good, compassionate, or caring doctor.