A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Buttelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Buttelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Buttelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttelman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buttelman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Buttelman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Buttelman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Buttelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Buttelman practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Northridge Internists.