A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bynum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kelly Bynum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Bynum practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bynum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Orthopedic Surgeons.