A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bynum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans