Dr. Christopher Case MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2015
He cares.....
Been seeing Dr. Case since 2009 and he has really helped me with my hyperthyroidism!

April 19th, 2014
Best Doctor I've ever had.
Through Dr. Case's compassion, patience and care I have lost 70 pounds, and controlling my diabetes with one small pill, compared to insulin, and three pills. He is thorough in his examinations, tests and prompt with his appointments. To me, Dr. Case is what everyone wants in a doctor. I feel so fortunate to have him caring for me. He and his staff deserve more than 4 stars.

May 20th, 2013
Good doctor
Such a wonderful and patient doctor

September 24th, 2012
Find someone else.
Had my first testosterone check done at my local doctor and came back 301, second check done at the lab at JCMG and came back at 315, he refuses to treat me for it. I'm only 20 years old and feel like I'm 80, have had mental issues for over 5 years now and this guy decides I don't need treatment. I don't recommend this guy to anyone.

February 14th, 2012
I'm not just a lab result
For over 10 years, I suffered with almost all of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I had a long family history of the disease as well. Many doctors, when I would first go to them and tell them of my symptoms would say "well, that's your thyroid." Then, they would do a TSH only, it would come back "normal" and they would tell me I'm fine and leave it at that. Dr. Case not only did ALL of the labs to detect this illness, but he actually did a physical examination and LISTENED to what I had to say. I haven't been touched by a doctor in so many years I was almost in shock! Needless to say, I AM hypothyroid. I am grateful to have someone in my corner, finally, but SO angry that I have had to suffer needlessly for so long! Thank you Dr. Case!!

May 21st, 2008
10 YEARS SEARCHING FOR THIS DR
I HAVE BEEN ILL FOR 10 YRS, HAD SEEN EVERY "OLOGIST" AVAILABLE. IF THEY CAN'T DIAGNOSE IT, "IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD". THANK YOU DR CASE FOR LISTENING, AND PIN POINTING MY PROBLEM. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION, AND I FEEL OUTSTANDING. AWESOME PHYSICIAN AND STAFF!!