inactive

Christopher Crowe DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 10th, 2016
You're not going to find a more wonderful Dr. One in a million!

December 12th, 2013
He abandoned me!
About 10 years ago, I went through a life altering infection and while Dr. Crowe did take over my care from another doctor, he abandoned me when I didn't get well with the treatment he used. I was a very panicked patient as I was dealing with something many doctors had no experience with and I had a hard time getting a diagnosis. I understand a patient like me makes doctors feel inadequate; however, I was the patient and I was the one who needed a doctor by my side to continue treatment based on my symptoms and not based on test results. Dr. Crowe got wrapped up in treating me as a test result, rather than a human being with ongoing symptoms of disease. I guess his motto was the tests don't lie, but the patient does? Maybe he needs to change his views on that and realize that MOST patients don't lie and some tests are inaccurate and he should listen to his patients. Years after I had seen him, I saw another doctor in a different speciality who called him for some feedback on my case and he basically told this doctor that there was nothing more he could do for me. When someone has a chronic bone infection you keep them on antibiotics, so there was certainly something more that could be done for me. Thank God I have my family doctor who has continued to stick by my side and he treats "the patient", not the test!

September 22nd, 2013
The Best
I have had the honor of working with Dr. Crowe as well as being his patient. I trust his judgement and appreciate his thoroughness. He takes time to understand and ensure the patient understands as well. He is compassionate, caring, empathetic and highly skilled. His bedside manner is fabulous and he treats the nursing staff with great respect as well. Dr. Crowe is an amazing doctor and his associates are also excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Crowe to anyone. He is, in my opinion, the best infectious disease doctor I have ever met and I have been in health care for over 30 years.

April 16th, 2010
An awesomme dr with great bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Crowe is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is amazing on all counts. He cares, he is thorough, he spends enough time to determine what is going on and his office was excellent at follow through.

January 14th, 2010
Super Doctor!
Dr. Crowe is an amazing doctor. Kind, caring, with a great disposition. His ingenuity and active role in my husband's care saved his life. We cannot say enough nice things about this fabulous man!

June 6th, 2009
Excellent Care in Life-Threatening Case
In Feb.'08 I was hospitalized with a severe infection of several discs in my lower spine. Dr. Crowe was called in on the case. He worked tirelessly to find the right combination of medications to treat the infection, and stuck with my case for many months until my body responded. Because of his efforts, I was able to avoid surgical intervention, and with proper phys therapy I am walking again. Seeing him was a bright spot in my long, frightening days of hospitalization. Had he been one to give up, I probably would not have recovered at all, let alone have back my mobility and independence. Definitely a professional that a patient can count on!!