A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ng is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Craig-Lee Ng MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Ng practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ng practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.