Dr. Christopher Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Smith?

Great Surgeon

Posted on July 18th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's for 7 years. He has done two biopsies for breast cancer, taken out my gallbladder and done a unilateral mastectomy. We are scheduling surgery related to the cancer diagnosis in the next few weeks. It is amazing how much pride he takes in his work. While I've seen others who had scars from surgeries that made me cringe, Dr. Smith's work in comparison is like art work. I appreciate someone who cares about his patients enough to not only remove what needs removing, but to also care about how they look afterwards and the emotional aspect of it all. Thanks, Dr. Smith!!!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Nothing but praise for Dr. Smith...He performed the "LINKS" procedure for my GERD (from which I suffered from for many years). Before the surgery, he spent time with me and my husband explaining the procedure and putting our fears to rest. Following the surgery, he always made a way to see me the same day I called if I had any "after surgery" concerns. He never seemed to be in a hurry and spent time with me to help relieve any concerns I had. Now, 6 mos later, I have had no acid reflux and thank him for the great job he did....

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 19th, 2008

Loved his surgical work. "I wouldn't refer to anyone else."

Posted on October 4th, 2017