A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Thomas MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thomas practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC and Washington, NC.
See Greenville Radiologists.