A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thomas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Thomas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Thomas MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Thomas practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC and Washington, NC.
See Greenville Radiologists.