A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Thompson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Thompson practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.