Dr. Christopher Cadle Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cadle?

Horrible experience

Posted on January 13th, 2012

This doctor saw me when he was new to Kaiser Permanente. I was having my first ultrasound for a pregnancy. He never acknowledged me as he stepped into the room to look at the ultrasound. He then told the nurse, as if I weren't there, that there was no fetal sac & the pregnancy would terminate. Then, he walked out of the room. This was one of the most unprofessional OB's I have ever met. I was stunned by his actions. He never once spoke to me, the patient, to address a very emotional situation. This man should have chosen a desk job for a career.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016