A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cahenzli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cahenzli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahenzli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cahenzli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahenzli graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cahenzli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cahenzli MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cahenzli practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cahenzli has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cahenzli practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.