A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cain, Visiting Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cain
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cain practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cain practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.