Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Calawa
Dr. Christopher Calawa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Clackamas, OR and Portland, OR (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Calawa is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Calawa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Calawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Pamela Turner
Portland, OR 0 mi31
Dr. Christopher Baldwin
Portland, OR 0 mi14
Dr. Darren Jones
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Portland, OR 0 mi21