A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cammock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammock graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cammock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sterling Cammock DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Cammock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cammock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cammock practices Anesthesiology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Anesthesiologists.