A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Canfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Canfield, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Canfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher McKenna Canfield MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Christopher Canfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Canfield practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.