A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cannon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cannon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher P Cannon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.