A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cannova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cannova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cannova, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannova graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cannova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Cannova MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cannova practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cannova has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cannova practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.