A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cannova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cannova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannova
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cannova, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannova graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cannova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Cannova MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cannova practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cannova has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cannova practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.