Dr. Christopher Cannova MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 13th, 2016
MD FACS
Outstanding Orthopedist...Had both knees replaced..Oustanding result...Very pleased

October 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctorv
Wow. Dr Cannova did a total knee. He is extremely professional and his office runs like a finely tuned machine. Extremely organized and all pre and post operative requirements are well organized and communicated to patient. Dr Cannova is caring and very hands on. I highly recommend him for anyone requiring a joint replacement. He is the real deal!

July 20th, 2015
I very much enjoyed my visit, the issue I have is the extra long wait times and now have been told that I can no longer see the doctor due to a billing issues.

December 16th, 2014
Doctor Santa in disguise
I had my left ankle crushed from a fall. I thought my walking days are over ! Dr, Cannova performed the surgery and did the follow up for more than a year. Now I can walk comfortably and got my normal life back. I am recommending him strongly to my friends who has any orthopedic problems.

December 15th, 2014
Excellent Care
Dr. Cannova did a total hip-replacement on me, and I am very pleased with his care and the end result. His staff made the process smooth, and his associated made me a decision maker in my care. Well done all around

March 22nd, 2013
Little consultation or discussion and no follow-up phone call. I waited more than an hour to see Dr. Cannova. He spent all of 5 minutes with me. I needed a hip replacement and he was a referral. I also chose him because he lists the anterior approach (minimally invasive, from the front) as one his specialties. When he finally saw me, he showed me my X Rays, told me he uses ceramic parts, and asked when I wanted surgery. I said ASAP and he sent me to see his surgery coordinator. She took my info and gave me a 100 page booklet about the surgery and rehab. After returning home, I read the information and discovered that he scheduled me for the posterior approach (from the rear, long recovery period). I called and talked to the surgery coordinator and said I didn't want this type surgery. She said she would have Dr. Cannova call me in a couple of days. He didn't (it's been several weeks now, still no call), so I cancelled my surgery and took my body and money elsewhere.

June 7th, 2011
Outstanding
I have had knee problems for quite some time. Dr. Cannova accurately diagnosed the problem and corrected it with surgery. I returned to him 2 years later and he diagnosed my other knee with the same problem (torn meniscus) but also identified a bone cancer issue and referred me to a bone surgeon who remedied the problem. I am very grateful to Dr. Cannova and highly recommend him.

November 30th, 2010
Changed my life
Dr. Cannova recently did my hip replacement. The surgery could not have gone better. I was walking the first day and back to most things within 2 weeks. My friends were amazed. He explained everything and spent alot of time going over the surgery. I will be seeing him again for my other side.