A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cantilena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cantilena is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cantilena, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantilena graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cantilena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cantilena MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Cantilena practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cantilena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cantilena practices Anesthesiology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Corona Anesthesiologists.