The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Capel
Dr. Christopher Capel, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwood, MS. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Capel is affiliated with Providence St Mary Medical Center, Greenwood Leflore Hospital and Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. Dr. Capel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Capel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...