Dr. Christopher Capelle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2016
Excellent 5 stars all the way . The best doctor I have ever had . Wonderful
Dr. Capelle is my doctor . He has helped me for through years or family tragedies and has inproved my life . I would recommend him highly . He has the best bedside manners and really cares about his patients .

December 19th, 2014
This is absolutely the rudest doctor, in any specialty, that I have ever seen. At one point when I was feeling particularly depressed and had been thinking about suicide, he decided that he was not willing to continue to be my doctor because I could not honestly say that I would call him . He ended our session and gave me no referral, so I was without a doctor at a time when I was at an all-time low and very distressed.

September 12th, 2013
Couldn't be happier..
Every review except the last one I read is correct, in my opinion. I've seen Dr. Capelle on and off for almost 20 years and I would not be alive today if it weren't for him. Unless you've shopped around and seen your share of psychiatrists, there is no comparison. Want an excellent doctor? He is well worth the price.

August 30th, 2011
I appreciate Dr.Capelle's tenacity, even in the face of the most difficult-to-treat patient, such as myself. I consider him a genius!

August 3rd, 2010
Amazingly available
Dr. Capelle is the most accommodating doctor I have ever worked with. In a serious situation he will work in an appointment within 48 hours. He returns phone calls within the day, and his emergency cell is accessible 24/7 except when he is on vacation.

May 8th, 2010
The best psychiastrist in the Bay Area
I have seen Dr. Capelle off and on since Fall 1998. He is the most informed and pro-active psychiatrist around. He also has the best office "fixture," a King Charles spaniel named Bailey. (Very comforting!) He has helped me tremendously and the only downside is that he doesn't take insurance (which is so understandable given the pathetic insurance company payment to mental health doctors). He is otherwise just exceptional!

April 14th, 2010
Excellent doctor and psychopharmacologist
I've been treated by Dr. Capelle, off and on, since 11/94. He always gives me his full attention. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He's very caring and responsive. I highly recommend him.

January 21st, 2010
Excellent
Excellent doctor overall. One minor issue is I'm not sure of the official diagnosis. We have a good plan for medication I use as needed that works amazingly well, but the official diagnosis seems convoluted.

November 9th, 2009
Kind, caring and competent. Only complaint is expensive and does not take insurance.

February 24th, 2009
an excellent doctor
I have known Dr. Capelle for over 11 years and he has helped me tremendously. He is caring, compassionate and professional. I was very sick and could not have realtionships and thanks to his treatment I am now married and own my own business. I still keep in touch with him because I am so happy with the extreme patience and decication he had when treating me. It is hard to find such a good doctor and I am so happy he helped me.