A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Ogallala Community Hospital
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Carbo DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Carbo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carbo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carbo practices Addiction Medicine near Fairview, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA and Edinboro, PA.
See Fairview Psychiatrists.