A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ogallala Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Carbo practice?
Dr. Christopher Carbo practices Addiction Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA.
See Erie Psychiatrists.