A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Timothy Carey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Carey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Sewell Orthopedic Surgeons.