A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Timothy Carey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Carey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.