Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
May 27th, 2015

He was absolutely horrible. My son had a broken finger and he wouldn't even discuss with us the options and issues. He immediately starred putting a cast on my 11 year old sons arm without discussing anything. He told me I was a mom that asked too many questions. I asked him to yalk to my husband on the phone to explain and he was rude to him too. I called him a bully and walked out. No way am I letting a doctor like him touch my son!!!

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Joe D. on Jan 8th, 2014

My experience matched the other reviews here. Very personable, took the time required to diagnose and explain and did not push more invasive treatment options such as cortisone shot or, gulp, surgery. In fact, he went out of his way to make sure I knew my condition would improve without them. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Carey to anybody.

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
Apr 12th, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Carey who lives up to the reputation.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by A. A. on Apr 12th, 2013 on doctor.com

Nothing but outstanding experience with a knee injury. He was highly recommended and he lived up to that reputation should sum it up. Hopefully neve ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Highly recommend Dr Carey show details Highly recommend Dr Carey
Apr 16th, 2012

Very nice and personable doc. Provides personality while being VERY professional in treatment. Definitely would recommend Dr Carey!

Professional,personal and highly competent. show details Professional,personal and highly competent.
Nov 14th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor.. From diagnosis to surgery,I was completely satisfied.. My son is a MMA fighter and DR Carey insures he stays at the top of his game.

RN show details RN
Nov 10th, 2011

Would give more stars....

Will be Back! show details Will be Back!
May 17th, 2011

Recommended by a friend, Dr Carey was professional and really listened to my complaints. I was not rushed out of there and he even drew me a picture to help explain my injuries. Wait time was no longer than most Dr's offices, that was my only complaint.

Aug 2nd, 2010

Great bedside manner. Makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable. He is also a very competent surgeon.

Jul 6th, 2010

Dr carey was excellent. He treated both my husband and teenage son for different knee injuries and both times thecare was excellent.

by Christi on Aug 5th, 2009

Dr.Carey was the second orthopedic dr I had seen. I loved him from the first appoitment. He is very friendly and down to earth. He listened to me and took the time to ask me questions and look at my whole MRI unlike the other dr I had seen previously. He is a very nice, very well educated dr. I would highly recommend him. He was recommeded to me by a family member and my only regret was wasting my time with another Dr. first.