Dr. Christopher Carey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Carey?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Carey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

Great Patient/care Experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Carey for many years. He has treated both of my knees and has worked with me through a right knee replacement ('11). Throughout the experience of coming to him with an issue, testing, assessment and review, diagnosis, mediation of the issue to my post op and rehab the care, professionalism and skill throughout has been among the best I have experienced. His professionalism and care shows itself in and through his staff. They are helpful, understanding, patient (those of us who deal with chronic pain can attest to this attribute as being one of the most important) and responsive. In short - Good Doctor. Kind, skilled staff. Great choice.

September 3rd, 2016

The best

Dr Carey is great , I almost wish I would break something else so he could put me back together again ! Just kidding doc ! The service has been great

January 8th, 2014

Highly Recommended

My experience matched the other reviews here. Very personable, took the time required to diagnose and explain and did not push more invasive treatment options such as cortisone shot or, gulp, surgery. In fact, he went out of his way to make sure I knew my condition would improve without them. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Carey to anybody.

April 12th, 2013

Outstanding

Nothing but outstanding experience with a knee injury. He was highly recommended and he lived up to that reputation should sum it up. Hopefully neve ...

April 16th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr Carey

Very nice and personable doc. Provides personality while being VERY professional in treatment. Definitely would recommend Dr Carey!

November 14th, 2011

Professional,personal and highly competent.

Outstanding Doctor.. From diagnosis to surgery,I was completely satisfied.. My son is a MMA fighter and DR Carey insures he stays at the top of his game.

November 11th, 2011

RN

Would give more stars....

May 17th, 2011

Will be Back!

Recommended by a friend, Dr Carey was professional and really listened to my complaints. I was not rushed out of there and he even drew me a picture to help explain my injuries. Wait time was no longer than most Dr's offices, that was my only complaint.

August 3rd, 2010

Great bedside manner. Makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable. He is also a very competent surgeon.

July 7th, 2010

Dr carey was excellent. He treated both my husband and teenage son for different knee injuries and both times thecare was excellent.

August 5th, 2009

Dr.Carey was the second orthopedic dr I had seen. I loved him from the first appoitment. He is very friendly and down to earth. He listened to me and took the time to ask me questions and look at my whole MRI unlike the other dr I had seen previously. He is a very nice, very well educated dr. I would highly recommend him. He was recommeded to me by a family member and my only regret was wasting my time with another Dr. first.

May 24th, 2017