Dr. Christopher Carroll MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2012
Absolutely loved him as my inpatient doctor
I found Dr. Carroll to be exceptionally compassionate & understanding during an inpatient hospitalization for pain treatment. Dr. Carroll was always smiling & listened to my concerns & interested in ensuring that I was on a right track for recovery. He was so warm & genuine that it was difficult not to like him. He always knelt by my bedside and shook my hand before he left. Before his rotation, he reassured me that I would be alright -- which gave me hope -- which most doctors don't bother to do. In the short time I had him as my doctor, he went out of his way to ensure that I understood what he was teaching me. My experience with him will always be remembered & cherished.

August 10th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner. Caring and took time to explain my care. Would fully recommend.

June 11th, 2009
The office staff was NOT professional, caring and did not fulfill their responsibilities
I moved here 1 yr ago in June. The office staff asked me to get records for my 12 yr. old daughter and younger daughter. I thought it was their responsibility to do this. I got the ball rolling when and asked the OLD office to send them to me. BUT I switched to peditrician for both of my children for specialty reasons. I asked the new Drs. office to get the records from First Care and they faxed, and faxed, and faxed etc.... for them. When I asked First care office staff about this they stated, they NEVER got the fax. ONE yr later my daughter needed a physical for cheerleading and MAYBE shots. I found out the First Care office NEVER sent the records. My office continued to fax over the release. To my knowledge they have never sent any records over. Luckily, there is a site for shot records my office axcessed to find out which shots she may need. I think they either lost the records, or just do not care that MY daughter is in need of her SHOTS to keep her healthy.

April 26th, 2009
A Very Caring Professional.
Dr. Christopher P. Carroll listens carefully to you, and takes the time to consider all aspects of your situation. He treats the whole person, not just individual symptoms. His patients health and well-being are very important to him. He personally follows up in a very timely manner,and is most careful that the interaction of treatments for different ailments should not cause problems. There could not be a more kind, caring and competent physician than Dr. Carroll.

December 4th, 2016