A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carsten, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carsten, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carsten graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carsten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Carsten MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Carsten practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carsten has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carsten practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenwood Surgeons.