A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carsten, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carsten
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carsten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carsten, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carsten graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carsten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Carsten MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Carsten practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carsten has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carsten practices Vascular Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.