Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carsten, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carsten graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carsten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carsten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Carsten practice?
Dr. Christopher Carsten practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Greenwood, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenwood Surgeons.