A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Carver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Carver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Carver, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carver graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Carver FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Carver practice?
- Dr. Christopher Carver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Carver practices Neurological Surgery near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Monterey Neurological Surgeons.