Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Case
Dr. Christopher Case, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ballston Spa, NY, with other offices in Saratoga Springs, NY and Mechanicville, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Case is affiliated with Saratoga Hospital & Nursing Home, Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home and St Mary's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Case has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Christopher Case is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ballston Spa, NY.
Dr. James Krygowski
Saratoga Springs, NY 4.80 mi
Dr. Robert Donnarumma
Saratoga Springs, NY 4.80 mi7
Dr. William Fisher
Saratoga Springs, NY 4.80 mi33