Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Casscells
Dr. Christopher Casscells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in Wilmington, DE. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Casscells is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Christiana Hospital and Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children. Dr. Casscells has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Casscells has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Casscells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Craig Smucker
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Newark, DE 0 mi19
Dr. David Solacoff
Newark, DE 0 mi24
Dr. Bruce Rudin
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Bear, DE 2.59 mi30