A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Casscells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Casscells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casscells
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casscells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Casscells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Casscells graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casscells has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dyson Casscells MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Casscells practice?
- Dr. Christopher Casscells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Casscells practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.