A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Casscells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Casscells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Casscells, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Casscells graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Casscells has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casscells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Casscells practice?
Dr. Christopher Casscells practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.