A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cassell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cassell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cassell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Cassell MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Cassell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cassell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cassell practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.