A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cassels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cassels is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassels
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cassels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassels graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cassels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Cassels MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Cassels practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cassels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cassels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Orthopedic Surgeons.