A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Celio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Celio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Celio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Celio graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Celio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Celio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Celio practice?
- Dr. Christopher Celio has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Celio practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.