Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Celio
Dr. Christopher Celio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Diamond Bar, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Celio is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Huntington Hospital and St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Celio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Celio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Christopher Celio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong
Irvine, CA 0.12 mi
Dr. Robert Sorrentino
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.20 mi38
Dr. Mary Raleigh
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.73 mi11