A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Centafont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Centafont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Centafont, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Centafont graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Centafont has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Centafont DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Centafont practice?
- Dr. Christopher Centafont has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Centafont practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Marianna, FL and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Cardiologists.