A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Centafont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Centafont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Centafont
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Centafont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Centafont, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Centafont graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Centafont has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Centafont DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Centafont practice?
- Dr. Christopher Centafont has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Centafont practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Ozark, AL and Marianna, FL.
See Dothan Cardiologists.