A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Centafont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Centafont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Centafont, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Centafont graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Centafont has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Centafont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Centafont practice?
Dr. Christopher Centafont practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Marianna, FL and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Cardiologists.